Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course – 2023
NOVEMBER 16 – 18, 2023
In this 3 days Hands on Natural Layering Direct Composite Master Course, students will be able to learn the use of composite resins as direct restorations in a simple and didactic way through individualized training in order to recreate natural, beautiful, and esthetic anterior/posterior restorations.
Students will Learn
During this 3 days course, students will develop different techniques for handling composites, as well as different restorative protocols that can be easily and predictably be reproduced in clinical practice.
The Course will focus on helping students understand and recreate the natural tooth structure, and thus allowing acquired knowledge for the proper use of layers of resin and the faithful reproduction of dentin and enamel structures in any challenging clinical situation.
- Analysis of aesthetic principles and smile composition
- Biomimicry applied to restorative aesthetic dentistry
- Understanding of light, color, opacity and translucency
- Knowing the Material: Restorative Systems
- Mapping and color selection in polychromatic restorations
- Stratification techniques with composite resins
- Internal morphology (dentin and enamel)
- Natural Stratification Techniques
- How to maximize the aesthetic result through Macro and Micro texture
- How to make seamless transitions
- Effective finishes and polishes
- Adjustments, texturing, finishing and polishing
- and much more