BDS Magnetic Guide Full Arch Hands On Residency Course
SEPTEMBER 28-30, 2023
The BDS Magnetic Guide, developed by the GoBeyond Dental Courses Team, is a revolutionary method to plan, design, & perform Facially Driven Full Arch Guided Implant Surgery and Pros.
Utilizing 3D printed interchangeable magnetic guides that attach to each other with strategically placed magnets, our technique and protocol offers precision, simplicity, minimizes procedure time, and provides ease of use during the surgical and prosthetic portions of the entire Full Arch Implant Surgeries.
This 3 Day course involves a theoretical and practical full immersion in the BDS Magnetic Guide protocols and digital workflow for full arches. During these three days, participants will learn about essential multidisciplinary digital planning, step by step exams needed for digital workflow in full arches, Facially driven aesthetic and functional rehabilitation planning, diagnosis and treatment planning, surgical planning, guided surgery, CAD of provisional prostheses, different types of printed or milled prostheses, amongst other topics.
The hands-on portions are carried out on state of the art anatomical models and mannequins, covering the surgical and restorative Magnetic Guide procedure in the maxilla and mandible, including the latest innovations and developments of the technique
Attendees will Learn & Perform
- PATIENT RECORDS – IntraOral Scans, 3D Facial Scans, CBCT, Photography,
- Treatment Plan Full Arch Facially Driven cases using Smile Design concepts
- BDS Magnetic Guide Surgical and Immediate Load Protocols. A step by step hands on approach on mannequins. Flap design, bone reduction, implant placement, Immediate load using several intra and extra oral approach.
- 3D print/mill all guides, immediate and Finals
- Communication with Planning Center and Labs